About

About Us

19:32 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi! We're the creators of this blog, and here's a little bit about us so you can get to know us.


A • N • N • A

Hey there! It's Anna, a Lunar who spends her time reading, sleeping, and eating. She has binge-watched 20 Disney movies in 5 days and taken as long as 3 1/2 hours to eat a cupcake. {Lover of fancy brackets} [Accents] (Fountain pens) {Glass jars} [Caleo!] (Stationery)

A • S • M • A

Hellooo there! Asma is a volleyball player who spends her days mostly reading. She often gets caught up in fictional worlds but is known for superior instrumental ability and famous chocolate truffles. Asma is fond of cats, books, and Garfield the cat. :D

Y • U • J

Call me Yuj. I'm an Ordinary Extraordinaire, Journaler, FanFiction critique, and a fan of red bean buns. I can play a mean game of table tennis, and I love a good plot that can keep me up all night. Sci-Fi is my jam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :